Seda Genç is a widely-known, an award-winning neuromarketing leader in Turkey. She founded Neuro-mar Neuromarketing and Communication Consultancy in 2015. She also the only partner of worldwide neuromarketing company, Neurons Inc. in Turkey and Middle East region.
She has a stunning multi-discipliner background in neuromarketing, behavioral sciences and technology and she is awarded/certified by many international organizations.
She is the Gold Stevie® Award winner in the “Innovation in Science” category at the 2020 MENA Stevie® Awards. It is “the first international award” in Turkey in the field of neuromarketing.
She is also awarded as “Female Solo Entrepreneur of the Year” by 2021 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business.
Trainings & Certifications:
- Master degree in Marketing Communications, İSTANBUL BİLGİ UNIVERSITY
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, YILDIZ TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
- Advanced Neuromarketing Certificate, NEURONS INC. by Thomas Z. Ramsoy
- Fundemantals of Neuroscience: Brain, HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- Brain & Cognitive Sciences, MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (D.E.)
- Neuromarketing & Consumer Neuroscience Certificate, COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL (D.E.)
- Neuroeconomics: How the Brain Makes Decisions, NATIONAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITY (D.E.)
- Behavioral Finance, DUKE UNIVERSITY (D.E.)
- Elocution, BAŞKENT COMMUNICATION SCIENCES INSTITUTE
- Neuromarketing Training, FEA
- Micro Expressions Certificate, MANAGEMENT ACADEMY by Oguz Benlioglu
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner and Coach Certificate, NEWPORT RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL
- Innovative Educator Certificate, MICROSOFT
- Psychology Certificate, ASSOCIATION OF PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHIATRISTS
- Brand Quality Workshop in Prague, IBM
- Web & Graphic Design Academy, BİLGE ADAM
Member & Volunteer Organizations:
- TurkishWIN (Turkish Women’s International Network)
- TEGV (Education Volunteers Foundation of Turkey)
- Green Crescent Society